Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas in the city




Christmas has become big in tourism industry, so cities compete with lavish Christmas markets and Christmas decorations. Being on the road I was charmed, so I share some of the views and if you drop in, also the big amounts of specialty cookies I bought. The good thing was no musac or jinglebells in the streets, just the voices of people, the music of buskers and the bells of the Salvation Army volunteers. The shopping carts of the homeless stand with their wheels in the water of the the last weeks incessant rains and getting over the granite and sandy banks rushing to their far away destiny in the North Sea.

1 comment:

  1. Cookies. I will be right over. I know that you have exceptional taste in cookies.I will bring a beverage. Name it, and I will stow away. I will wear my woolies.Those cargo holds are hard on the body. j

    ReplyDelete